Half a Cup of Blues

Tuesday, April 26, 2005

Dante says that I'm lustful... (I didn't need a test to know that!)

The Dante's Inferno Test has banished you to the Second Level of Hell!


Here is how you matched up against all the levels:
LevelScore
Purgatory (Repenting Believers)Very Low
Level 1 - Limbo (Virtuous Non-Believers)Very Low
Level 2 (Lustful)Very High
Level 3 (Gluttonous)High
Level 4 (Prodigal and Avaricious)High
Level 5 (Wrathful and Gloomy)Moderate
Level 6 - The City of Dis (Heretics)Moderate
Level 7 (Violent)High
Level 8- the Malebolge (Fraudulent, Malicious, Panderers)High
Level 9 - Cocytus (Treacherous)Low

Take the Dante's Inferno Hell Test

4 Comments:

  • "You have escaped damnation and made it to Purgatory, a place where the dew of repentance washes off the stain of sin and girds the spirit with humility. Through contrition, confession, and satisfaction by works of righteousness, you must make your way up the mountain. As the sins are cleansed from your soul, you will be illuminated by the Sun of Divine Grace, and you will join other souls, smiling and happy, upon the summit of this mountain. Before long you will know the joys of Paradise as you ascend to the ethereal realm of Heaven."

    Whew, that is a relief!

    Welcome to the world of blogging. Enjoy!

    By Blogger edieraye, at 4/28/2005 6:40 PM  

  • "Before long you will know the joys of Paradise"

    But you already know Radio Paradise!!

    Dante obviously liked you better than me!

    By Blogger Michelle, at 4/28/2005 10:39 PM  

  • I just posted this on Yibbyl's blog post of this quiz "I took the quiz after seeing it on Michelle's blog. Let's just say I'm far more evil than I thought I ever was. (And I'm going to post this on Michelle's blog entry too!)"

    I think I should change the word "evil" to something a little less menacing... I've been fond of the word "naughty" lately. Perhaps that works better. :lol:

    By Blogger newwavegurly, at 4/29/2005 7:22 AM  

  • I was level 2, too.


    Think we will need sunscreen?

    :ask:

    By Blogger Allan, at 5/01/2005 5:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home