Half a Cup of Blues

Monday, May 30, 2005

Jen wants to know ...

I couldn't reply in NewWaveGurly's Blog so I'll try linking to her from here instead (In the title!)


10 Things I've Never Done:

1. I've never written down the story (novel) that I have carried in my head for several years.

2. I've never let my dad know that I don't still blame him for walking out when I was a kid.

3. I've never skydived either, Jen, but I think I'd like to try it someday.

4. I've never been on a sailboat but I would like to experience it.

5. I've never been to the top of Mount Lassen. This is definitely on my "to do" list.

6. I've never been to a nudist camp. This is NOT on my "to do' list tho I could enjoy camping with some nudity with just ONE special person and not an entire village!

7. I've never had a tattoo on my body.

8. I've never had a full body massage. I am WAY overdue for this one.

9. I've never eaten anything (whipped cream, chocolate, er...caramel, or anything else) OFF of another person. Hmmmmm.... *g*

10. I've never had the pleasure of hearing your voice or laughter, Jen.
(PM your # and we can remedy this one!)



So, now I get to pick a couple of people that I'd like to see write their list, too?
"Tag, you're it!" kind of thing...?
I like this!

I'd like to see Yibbyl and Jay do this list... (Jason, you, too!).



7 Comments:

  • Get a full-body massage as soon as you can! There's nothing like it for relieving stress and getting centered. Do it!

    By Blogger bhd, at 5/30/2005 9:28 PM  

  • i want to do this!

    By Blogger Mermaid Melanie, at 5/30/2005 11:55 PM  

  • Okay, Melanie...

    Tag! You're it!

    *g*

    By Blogger Michelle, at 5/31/2005 5:43 AM  

  • Full body massages absolutely rock. I say that from my one experience having a professional one done.

    I was alternately slightly aroused and totally relaxed. When I left I felt like one great big wet noodle.

    By Blogger Politically Homeless, at 5/31/2005 4:18 PM  

  • ***HEY YOU !!****
    Top ten eh?Ok,I'm on it!
    *hugs*

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5/31/2005 4:55 PM  

  • Brian, you were supposed to say "You should definitely make sure you manage to get #10 off this list." :lol:

    And 'chelle, I'll get you that info soon... and the comments feature on my blog has been reactivated, but you knew that already. ;)

    By Blogger newwavegurly, at 6/01/2005 10:40 AM  

  • Never had a massage? Call and make an appointment for one today!

    By Blogger Lillie, at 6/01/2005 1:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home