Half a Cup of Blues

Monday, June 06, 2005

F ...

Frustrated.
Not knowing what I want or even thinking that I may have a clue but not knowing what to do.

Fearful
Is it worse to not get what you want or to get it and find out that it really wasn't the right thing at all?

Faculty
What am I going to do about my job? When will I decide and how will that play out?

Faithful
Things will work out and the future will, eventually, reveal itself.

Fine
I can do this. I feel good. Wanna feel...?? *g*

Feisty
Can't help it. I'm not bad...I'm just drawn that way!

Fast
Life rolls by quickly and time wasted can never be bought back. Slow down.

Finally
Appreciate what is and quit freaking out over what if's.

Today's Plan: Fly ...

10 Comments:

  • Fearful
    Is it worse to not get what you want or to get it and find out that it really wasn't the right thing at all?


    Go for it. Then you're not left with nagging "what if..." voices in your head for years down the line, lamenting lost opportunities. But you don't need me to tell you this - you know it already, don't you... Adapt, survive, thrive...

    Dave

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6/07/2005 2:40 AM  

  • Remember that old phrase, "Don't sweat the small stuff. EVERYTHING is small stuff." ? It's true!

    Sounds like you've got it all worked out.

    By Blogger laprincessa, at 6/07/2005 8:03 AM  

  • Freaking out is overrated. I should know. I'm the reigning champion of it. Hang in there.

    By Blogger bhd, at 6/07/2005 10:49 AM  

  • Fast
    Life rolls by quickly and time wasted can never be bought back. Slow down.


    It has taken me a long time to learn to slow down and enjoy the simple things in life.

    One thing that really helped me to realize this was my trip to France.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6/07/2005 1:31 PM  

  • Fiesty. Can't help it. I'm not bad...I'm just drawn that way!

    Do tell!

    I hope everything works out for you!

    By Blogger Politically Homeless, at 6/07/2005 3:55 PM  

  • I can think of quite a few more F's for this list... but you probably don't want to post them here. ;)

    By Blogger newwavegurly, at 6/07/2005 8:47 PM  

  • Faithful
    Things will work out and the future will, eventually, reveal itself.

    This is true.It's how I live.I have to.And it's all worthwhile.
    Jay

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6/08/2005 10:38 AM  

  • f....in a! its all good! go for it.

    melanie

    By Blogger Mermaid Melanie, at 6/08/2005 12:53 PM  

  • You invent the future that you want to face.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6/09/2005 3:55 PM  

  • OMG: Brian... I REALLY do know how to spell that damned word! *lol*

    I am a dyslexic typist and brain/hand speed vary. That's my story and I'm sticking to it!

    By Blogger Michelle, at 6/10/2005 6:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home