Half a Cup of Blues

Monday, June 27, 2005

Jason Three'd Me!

Ha! You pervs thought it was something else, didn't ya..?? *lol*
Well, Jason got it from Jen so ya really just never know!
We're a wicked bunch o' bloggers!

Threes:


Three nicknames that you have had: Peanut, Punkin', and Missy

Three things you like about yourself: My contagious smile, my naughty nature, and my loving heart.

Three things you don't like about yourself: I procrastinate, my messy desk, the extra weight.

Three things that scare you: The idea of one of my children dying, losing someone I love, dying before I've fully lived.

Three of your everyday essentials: Hugs, kisses, smiles.

Three things you are wearing right now: Tank top, panties, and....er...smile!

Three of your favorite bands growing up: The Kingston Trio, Peter, Paul & Mary, and The Coasters

Two truths and a lie: I am blessed, I am loved, and my checkbook is balanced.

Three things you can't do without: Love, humor, and time.

Three things you most certainly can do without: Mean people, hair in my food, and spiders in the bathroom.

Three places you want to go on vacation: Costa Rica, New Zealand, or Alaska

Three things you want to do before you die: Write an award winning book, cook as well as my mom, and see my grandchild accept the Nobel Peace Prize.

This was very interesting. Thank you, Jas!
Now...Yibbyl you are IT!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And...from Melanie who got it from....damn that Jas again!

I'm the Kinda Girl That:

...tickles your fancy (and anything that may be ticklish, too).
...kisses with her eyes open.
...sings out loud in public.
...laughs at herself regularly.
...forgets to check the oil.
...hugs the kids in her class and tells them that she loves them.
...loves to go camping.
...is drawn to water like a moth to a flame.
...knows how to keep a secret.
...likes a cold beer on a hot day.
...loves a hot cup of tea on a cold day.
...eats Oreo's without milk.
...showers with water hot enough to peel paint off the walls.
...shivers and snuggles when she's cold.
...shares her chocolate with strangers.
...dreams of strong arms around her.
...spoke of her love and her dream came true.
...counts the days until the miles are erased.
...listens to Radio Paradise 'cuz it rocks.
...loves her friends and family with all her heart.

...tags her friend Lexie because she is the MOST interesting lady and is sure to have all the right answers!

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home