Half a Cup of Blues

Monday, June 27, 2005

Public Service Announcement ...

A lot has been happening in my life recently.

Some people know that and others have probably guessed.

Much of what has been happening has been exciting and even life~altering.

But it has also been kept mostly private out of consideration for others.

There won't be any announcements but there is also less need to be so completely private.

Blogging as been somewhat restrained and much less personal
(even somewhat boring, I guess).

I'd like to see that change and get back to saying what I think and feel...
without so much filtering.

True friends accept you, imperfections and all.
Others will simply sit in judgement.

I'm okay with that.

There are so many things to be thankful for right now.

And I am. Thankful.

Today's Plan: To give my friends the freedom to be themselves
... and be loved as they are.



6 Comments:

  • Friends are people too. With traights, faults and feelings that i don't always understand, but it makes me love them all the more.

    ;-)

    By Blogger Mermaid Melanie, at 6/27/2005 5:25 AM  

  • Ahhhh, Jas, it is all about a new L-O-V-E...

    And it is wonderful.

    Now, about that bar-be-que, How about soon? :)

    I'll be at conference down your way the end of next week so maybe we can work something out!

    By Blogger Michelle, at 6/27/2005 12:22 PM  

  • Well it's about time!Some day we'll get some music together.Lottsa L.O.V.E.songs!
    *hugs*

    Jay

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6/27/2005 2:08 PM  

  • I wish you nothing but the best in this new endeavor, my friend. If it forces you to play your cards a bit closer to the chest for a while, so be it. We'll still be here.

    :hug:

    By Blogger newwavegurly, at 6/27/2005 7:22 PM  

  • What a coincidence - Lately, I've been very thankful as well! *wink*

    By Blogger Yibbyl, at 6/27/2005 7:30 PM  

  • Just wandered in from Jas' blog, and I'm glad I did! Nothing boring around here. :)

    By Blogger LoraLoo, at 6/27/2005 9:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home