Half a Cup of Blues

Thursday, June 30, 2005

Time ...

Summer school. Oh, joy!

Actually I don't mind working and I certainly know that the students in my classroom need every bit of extra time that they can get. Retention is an ongoing battle for many of these young men and women.

So, here I am. I'll work today and then have 5 days off for the July 4th holiday weekend.

Then... I'll be at a 3 day conference on a new program that we'll be using this coming school year: Aggression Replacement Training.

Then another weekend off.

My kids won't see me for 10 days!

This will almost be like a vacation even though I'll have to be learning, too!

I hope that you are all having a lovely summer!

Today's Plan: Make special contact with each student today.
Ensure that the next week will be a fun learning experience for them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home