Half a Cup of Blues

Thursday, August 04, 2005

Rewind and Fast Forward ...

This has been the fastest summer ever!

I've been on vacation since last Thursday and so much has already happened.

My trip to Pasadena (to meet my fellow RadioParadisiacs) was intensely fulfilling. My internet family rocks! I'll remember this trip and these wonderful people as one of the most incredible events of my life. While I was there I went ocean fishing and didn't even get a nibble but I loved it. I wanna go again!

My goobers (15 year old twin boys for any newcomers) come home next Saturday after spending the whole summer with their dad back in Missouri (Misery!). I can't believe how much I miss them every year when this happens but I am so glad that they get to spend the time with their dad.

There is so much that I could say about the man in my life if he didn't leave me so speechless.
He amazes me on a daily basis. I love who he is and what he stands for.

He holds my hand.
He hugs me.
He watches me sleep.
He makes me smile.
He makes my heart leap in my chest.
He adds new meaning to my life.

Today's Plan: To get ready for the boys and to plan something extra fun for their homecoming!

4 Comments:

  • I'm so happy you found a love,a kind of love I've enjoyed for twenty years.
    It only gets better and better!
    Peace and Love Doll!and Yib!
    Jay[katzendogs]

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8/04/2005 4:18 PM  

  • Come on up to Pete and we'll show you how to be happy. Not like you're doing it wrong or anything. LOL

    By Blogger bhd, at 8/04/2005 6:36 PM  

  • It was wonderful to finally meet the woman with the beautiful blue eyes and the man that makes them light up even brighter.

    :hug:

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8/06/2005 6:26 PM  

  • what a great summer! full of memories. and building more each day. Its wonderful.

    ;-)

    By Blogger Mermaid Melanie, at 8/07/2005 11:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home