Half a Cup of Blues

Friday, September 09, 2005

MIA

Sorry to have been Missing In Action lately.

Life is rolling by faster than I can keep pace.

Yibbyl is well on his way to being here rather than there (yeah!).

School has been insane on so many levels that I can't even begin to get into it without heartache attached.

My computer crashed again. Bigger and bolder than the last time. I'm online almost not at all right now.

I miss RP terribly (was going to try to get there this week but failed) and my fellow bloggers.

My head is swimming in miserable allergy fog so I'm off to medicate and sleep.

Don't forget me and, if you can spare some good thoughts in this time of national disaster, send some this way to the boy from my classroom who is in crisis and nearly homeless at 15.

I love ya's!

~M~

10 Comments:

  • Thanks for popping in my dear. Its good to hear from you!

    By Blogger Politically Homeless, at 9/09/2005 10:57 PM  

  • You're alive!!!!

    Glad to see you post, even if it is just to apologize for not being around... been thinking about the two of you and hoping you're doing well.

    I haven't been posting all that much myself, but I'm trying to get back to it!

    :hug:

    By Blogger newwavegurly, at 9/10/2005 10:14 AM  

  • Yes,my favorite blogger is alive and well!I'm sending some leftover vibes to you and your student...Well...all of you guys.You do like leftovers don't you?!
    *hugs and vibes*

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9/10/2005 12:20 PM  

  • :hug:

    Nice to see you!

    By Blogger Alison, at 9/10/2005 1:30 PM  

  • I am so glad that you are back. I was wondering what happened. not that that is any of my beezwax.
    anica

    By Blogger Anica, at 9/10/2005 8:14 PM  

  • Missed you. dear! Glad to see you're well and happy. :hug:

    Beth

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9/13/2005 8:43 AM  

  • I just assumed you were too busy being in love to spare time or thought for the rest of us ;)

    Hope you get to feeling better soon.

    By Blogger edieraye, at 9/13/2005 11:06 AM  

  • We'll wait for you forever, M.

    :)
    Jas...

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9/13/2005 11:44 AM  

  • Glad to know you are somewhat ok. Miss ya tho!

    By Blogger phoenix, at 9/15/2005 11:47 AM  

  • How ya doon, gal?

    By Blogger Allan, at 9/15/2005 4:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home