Half a Cup of Blues

Friday, January 20, 2006

Gall Darn It ...

I felt like I was bruised and battered all night last night!

My tummy hurt. Bad!

I ran to the bathroom every 20 minutes until I HAD to be flushed clean. I can stand any food and even water makes my tummy hurt. Getting through the day at work was miserable. In fact I left early to go to the walk-in clinic and see what was going on. I thought it had to be either the lactose intolerance or food poisoning but the doctor thinks that I may well be trying to pass a gallstone.

Is that why it hurts so bad? Dang rocks floating around my innards?

At any rate he's sending for a blood draw at the hospital (only place able to do it on weekends) to make sure that wasn't my liver acting up. And I have antibiotics and an Rx for nausea meds. Oh, and nothing but clear liquids until I can stand food again.

I was gearing up to start dieting and this sudden "fasting" may be just the jump start that I needed.

Well, that's all for now folks! I hope that you are all healthy and happy so far this year!

Today's Plan: Enjoy that Mango Passionfruit tea and find me some jello!

3 Comments:

  • Poor baby! I used to have a gall bladder. I sure am glad it's gone. But it never gave me the rudy kazoots. Just unbelievable, intense, screaming agony across my abdomen.

    As they say at Hallmark: Get Well Soon!

    By Blogger bhd, at 1/20/2006 6:58 PM  

  • I hope you feel better pretty soon...don't worry...

    I also want to say that your eyes are really relly...ahhh.."blue"..very pretty...

    I also went through your website and
    sailed through teahcer vision....got lots of idas fro there..thanks a lot...

    I enjoy reading up on your bloggy...
    post on...

    and oh yeah.. went through "yibbys " too...

    By Blogger Lady Flare, at 1/21/2006 5:36 AM  

  • Feel better, Michelle. *hug*

    By Blogger David, at 1/21/2006 9:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home