Half a Cup of Blues

Sunday, February 26, 2006

Black and Blue Days ...

Do you have those, too?

Days were you feel bruised, inside and out, for no particular reason? Where you are just edgy and raw and vulnerable to every big or little thing that does or doesn't happen without any rhyme or reason?

These days bite. And not in a good way either.

My mood matches the icky weather - overcast and drizzly.

I have been weepy twice already today and feel like another one is just teetering on the brink.

I want to run away from home.

I want to be surrounded with love and left alone all at the same time.

I want the sun to shine - inside and outside.

*sigh*

Today's Plan: Make it through the day without freaking out the family any more.


7 Comments:

  • Michelle,
    I get those days alot...Maybe it's just part of growing older. More worry about our children,family etc..Sometimes I can even feel that something bad is happening but I never know what it would be, until after.. wish we could harness this woman's intuition...lol

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2/26/2006 3:37 PM  

  • I wish you didn't feel this way and I'm struggling with whether to leave you alone or give you a hug. All I can say is "I love you!"

    By Blogger Yibbyl, at 2/26/2006 10:48 PM  

  • I know those days... all you can do is just keep moving forward till it lifts... and it does... really...

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2/27/2006 6:35 AM  

  • I totally understand what you those days are. I just went through a whole black and blue weekend. I didn't and still don't know whether I am coming or going but I thank Lexie and Melanie for their wonderful recounts of peace. and they have helped. Now all I got to do is help myself. I am almost crying again.

    By Blogger Anica, at 2/27/2006 9:36 AM  

  • Well I just went through a week of it.I believe the weather was a big part of it.The sun was out today and things are alot better now.
    ***sunshine to you*** Blue Angel

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2/27/2006 4:37 PM  

  • I've had a couple of those days.

    Darling, your shining soul will pull you through.

    *hug*

    By Blogger An Urban Femme, at 2/28/2006 8:13 AM  

  • *big fat hug from someone who loves you*

    By Blogger Alexandra, at 2/28/2006 11:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home