Half a Cup of Blues

Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Icky, Itchy Owie...

Work was actually good today.
Thankfully.
I needed a good day in a bad way.

I think the gall bladder weirdness has finally passed, too.
I had a spell of nausea in the late morning but it faded.
Now if I could just get my shins to quit itching, I'd be good!
I think I'm allergic to something.
Work! That's it. I'm allergic to work!

Oh, well, I have to work to pay the bills.
I guess I'll just take a Benadryl!

I have no Yibbyl to cuddle.
(He's up in Oregon for the week)
Maybe I'll take two Benadryl!


Tonight's Plan: Sleep off the Itchy-Owies...

2 Comments:

  • Let me know if you want to talk about the gall bladder thing. I actually had to have mine removed a couple of years back, so I know what "attacks" feel like (I had them prior to having it removed).

    Hope you're feeling better. :hug:

    By Blogger newwavegurly, at 2/15/2006 4:08 PM  

  • Fresh lemon juice and olive oil mixed into a shot glass taken in the am and the pm. Best advice our hebalist gave us - no kidding. The lemon juice breaks up the fatty crap cloggin' the "flap" on your GB and the olive oil whisks it away. Seriously - we've both kept from having ours removed by doing this when we feel the pain come on. Also, if you drink lots of citrus regularly, it will help keep it away for good.

    And the best part is no choppy-choppy on the body. Ew, I hate even the thought.

    By Blogger laprincessa, at 2/24/2006 6:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home