Half a Cup of Blues

Friday, February 24, 2006

Still No Word ...

*sigh*

This is so frustrating.

Her "placement" will be closed and the end of the day on Tuesday 2/2806.

Whatever happens to her after that will most likely remain a mystery unless she calls us herself and checks in with us. Her county agency will not update us once her placement is closed.

It is the helplessness that is hardest to cope with.

She remains in my thoughts and I hope that, wherever she might be, she is safe.

~M~

5 Comments:

  • Prayers and Vibes M.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2/24/2006 4:13 PM  

  • Oh Michelle. Many hugs....

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2/24/2006 4:28 PM  

  • I offer you the biggest hug. I can't stand helplessness either. If you need to vent...

    :hug: I said it before and I'll say it again: you are an angel and I wish the best for you and the girl.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2/25/2006 11:59 AM  

  • OMG I'd be frantic!! I don't know how you do it...

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2/25/2006 5:12 PM  

  • Tim, I have no access to this girl at all right now since she ran away. She's pretty much estranged from much of her family since she turned her step-dad in for the abuse that was going on at home so I can't even leave word with them. She does have a sister that is in the grouphome system, too, and I may try to leave word with her so that I can hear something, one way or another.

    It is all seriously frustrating.

    By Blogger Michelle, at 2/26/2006 3:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home