Half a Cup of Blues

Tuesday, July 11, 2006

5 Things ...

So I was tagged by CindyDianne to the the 5 Things thing. Doesn't that just sound redundant? So here goes...

5 Things

In my fridge:
  • Stuffed Olives (I was craving them one day!).
  • Meatloaf (leftover from last night).
  • Sharp Cheddar Cheese (sliced for our grilled burgers).
  • Cilantro and limes (for homemade salsa).
  • 5 small avocadoes (for fresh guacamole).

In my closet:

  • Way too many of MY clothes (some even in stacks).
  • 14 pairs of birkinstocks (cuz I love 'em).
  • Footstool (otherwise I can't reack the shelf with the Birks!
  • 2 baskets of clothes (nestled on stacks, of course).
  • 4 suitcases and travel bags (for camping, traveling, etc).

In my wallet (or purse for women):

  • Baby nail clippers and tweezers (they are so handy!).
  • Dairy pills (can't have ice cream or cheesecake without 'em).
  • Vanilla Milkshake hand lotion (no dairy pills needed).
  • Ritalin (may save the twins' lives and my sanity).
  • $10 in Cinemark bucks (for donating platelets).

In my car/truck:

  • 4 camping chairs (from the fireworks show).
  • 2 floaties (for the lake).
  • 2 towels (also for the lake).
  • 1 empty water bottle and 1 empty tea bottle (from the Lassen trip).
  • Cingular phone charger (hanging out of the cigarette lighter).

Five people I am tagging:

Now it should be noted here that I don't truly expect people to have to do this but they can if they want to. I'm especially interested in seeing what people have in the fridge!

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home