Half a Cup of Blues

Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Blues...

*sigh*

17 year old son decided to have sex with his girlfriend.
They broke up.
16 year old girl is pregnant.
He's ADHD and she is bi-polar/anorexic.
She wants to be a mommy.
How can this possibly end well?

I've put in a job application for another school.
If I don't hear back within 3 weeks then I have to sign for another year at my current school.
Another teacher resigned 2 days ago.
We only have 7 classrooms now.
We've lost over 15 teachers in the last 5 years.
We've had 5 principals in the last 5 years.
Things have got to get better.


The other 17 year old decided to move to Missouri this summer.
I'm not as upset about that as people might expect.
He needs to see his dad as a real man and not the fantasy he has of him.

Yibbyl is sexy, sweet, supportive...
I could go on and on about him.

That's about it.

8 Comments:

  • There you are! Missing you, kiddo.

    Chin up. Let us know how we can help.

    *hugs*

    By Blogger bhd, at 5/02/2007 7:15 PM  

  • Hang in there, dear.

    We're thinking of you and are ready to help out in any way.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5/02/2007 7:38 PM  

  • Hey, what BHD said. Let us know what we can do to help!

    *more hugs*

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5/02/2007 7:39 PM  

  • Wow, so not much going on in your world then Michelle?

    Actually, I don't think I envy your work and kid issues.

    I am glad you have Yibyl to lean on.

    I'll be thinking of you!

    By Blogger CindyDianne, at 5/08/2007 7:42 PM  

  • Sheesh, Michelle, nothing from you for 5 months then this? Yipes.

    You'll get things sorted out, professionally and personally. You're amazing. Meantime, have some hugs. Lots o' hugs...

    Dave

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5/14/2007 7:42 AM  

  • I am thinking about you and your situation and I hope it gets better.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5/21/2007 9:10 AM  

  • thinking of you.

    jay

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5/21/2007 6:40 PM  

  • Jeez, just about the time I fall off my habit on checking in here to look for new posts, you decide to post again.

    That's a lot to deal with, no doubt. We're all here for you.

    ((lovins))

    By Blogger Beanie, at 5/29/2007 12:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home